20pcs Scouring Pad Double Sided Scrub Bowl Pot Cleaning Sponge Dish Washing Kitchen Tools Home Clean Supplies
- 14:175#yellow and green
Brand Name: HOUSEEN
Origin: Mainland China
Model Number: Cleaning Sponge
Type: sponge+fiber cloth
Material: sponge+fiber cloth
For Kitchen Tool: Kitchen Sponge
Washing Sponge: Washing Tableware Scrubber
Cleaning Brush Sponges: Dishwashing Sponge
Kitchen cleaning: Cleaning sponge
Features: Good water absorption
【WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE】Package included 20 pieces of cleaning sponge, sufficient quantity for your daily use and replacement to last a long time.
【DOUBLE-SIDED DESIGN】One side of the cleaning sponge is a soft sponge, and the other side is a decontamination particle fiber cloth, for different stains.
【RICH FOAM】Rich foam, strong water absorption, a small amount of detergent can be rubbed and foamed, and decontamination is easier.
【DISH AND POT CLEANING】Double-sided design, can be used for washing dishes and pots, etc., without hurting the utensils, and scrubbing stubborn stains strongly.
【WIDE APPLICATIONS】Widely used in kitchen, bathroom, garage, outdoor to wash dishes, pots, car, glass, table, wash basin and much more.
Material: sponge+fiber cloth
Color: yellow + green
Size(approx): 10 x 7 x 3cm/3.94 x 2.76 x 1.18inch(length x width x height)
20 pcs x cleaning sponge
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow 0.5-2 cm differences due to manual measurement.
Q1:How often is it replaced?
Usually, it is changed once a month. It is recommended to change it every half a month in summer because the temperature is high and bacteria grow quickly in the summer
Q2:How to place it after use?
It is best to place it in a well ventilated area, as damp environments are more prone to bacterial growth. Regularly replace it
Q3:What can be used in?
Cleaning sponge is a commonly used household cleaning tool, often used to clean dirt in tableware, or to lubricate the surface of ceramics, mirrors, glass, and other sturdy surfaces
Q4:What are the advantages of choosing a cleaning sponge?
(1) Using physical principles to clean and antibacterial, economical and environmentally friendly.
(2) When cleaning dirt, the cleaning sponge can absorb most of the dirt and achieve the effect of decontamination.
(3) The cleaning sponge can be arbitrarily cut into different sizes, making it very convenient to use.
(4) Using a cleaning sponge does not damage the material appearance or human skin, and is clean without residue.
Q5(TIPS):What are the wonderful uses of cleaning sponge wipes?
1) Remove nail polish
Take a small cleaning sponge, roll it up and put it in a container, pour in nail remover, and then put your finger in it. Soak it for a moment to remove nail polish.
(2) Cleaning louvers
The sponge side is opened with a knife, and the two ends of the food clip are inserted into the sponge, which is very convenient for cleaning the shutter, Window blind, etc.
(3) Rinse grid shaped products
It is very convenient to use a knife to draw a small grid on the sponge and then use it to clean grid products like Barbecue grill.
(4) Washing clothes
Take a container and put in water, fabric Fabric softener and laundry detergent, then put in several cleaning sponges, cover the container lid, shake a few times to let the sponge fully absorb the laundry detergent and fabric Fabric softener. When using, take out one piece and put it into the washing machine to wash with the clothes, and it can also be reused.
(5) Serve as a Soap dish
Use a pen to draw the size of the soap, cut it with a knife, and then use scissors to cut the hole for the soap. When washing your hands, you can directly squeeze the sponge to make foam. The small soap head that has been used up can also be cut into a small hole on the cleaning sponge, and the soap head can be placed between them for easy cleaning.
Precautions for using cleaning sponges
(1) When using a cleaning sponge to scrub leather products, be careful not to use excessive force to repeatedly scrub to avoid damaging the leather.
(2) Bleach or hot water disinfection may cause the cleaning sponge to turn yellow, transform, or damage.
(3) The use of cleaning sponges requires water, so items such as electrical products that are not suitable for contact with water cannot be cleaned with cleaning sponges.
(4) When using a cleaning sponge to scrub, pay attention to the force control and try to scrub on a flat surface, as uneven surfaces or too much force may cause the sponge to break.
(5) After cleaning the tableware with a sponge, be sure to rinse it clean with water.